VD Chainsaw Massacre VD Chainsaw Massacre

Good Game

Hey Mercenary, I can figure that you wanted to get this game out for valentines day, so you probably didn't have a lot of time to fix some of the bugs in the game. The bugs weren't that big of deal, it was really just the first bridge I couldn't get to walk on until I kept trying. From that it was a very well done game, keep up the good work.

Ostrich Jump 3: On Crack Ostrich Jump 3: On Crack

Awesome game

This was a great game, it was even more fun to see the different ways to die, my favorite was the Chuck Norris one, it was awesome, Nice work

Ninja Golf Ninja Golf

Awesome

This game is so creative, I would of never thought of this, its awesome, nice work

Ostrich Jump 2 Ostrich Jump 2

Great game

I liked the Ostrich Jump 1 and this one is even better, the background looks like its almost real. Nice work!

[SB] Spiritual Warrior [SB] Spiritual Warrior

Great

Another Great soundboard, keep up the good work.

FattyWhale responds:

yup, thanks for the review

Gladiator Gladiator

Fun Game

This is a fun game, good work with the game.

Mammed Udi Soundboard Mammed Udi Soundboard

Very nice

Your Foamy Soundboards are awsome, and this one is too. Keep up the good work. This is going into my favs.

Buya responds:

Thanks!

[SB] Professor Frink [SB] Professor Frink

Simpsons!

Great soundboard of frink, great work here, Now only if it had some heys/hi and some questions I could make a great prank call.

FattyWhale responds:

thanks for the 10 :D

Super-Tramp Super-Tramp

Awsome game

I beat the game, I must have no life, great game, I couldn't stop playing it.

Homer Simpson Soundboard! Homer Simpson Soundboard!

Background

You should really change the background, its hard to read the quotes.

DarkJeroyd2000 responds:

It was much better when I was making it. I see that here, it looks blurry for some reason...