Ackbar Movie : The Movie Ackbar Movie : The Movie

5'd for ytmnd

Great movie, I loved all the ytmnd references, keep up the great work

TNBC: Gas stop TNBC: Gas stop

Best Author

Your my favorite Flash Artist, I loved your Cactuar flash, and this flash was awsome too, I thought you weren't making flash anymore because its been awhile since you submited something but I was wrong, Good thing too.

Fat, Dumb n' Happy Fat, Dumb n' Happy

Sweet

Wow, you have replied to all your reviews, THAT IS AWSOME. Nice job with the flash too, I voted a 5 for it.

RSQViper responds:

Thanks a lot for that vote. I'm really happy for the warm reception my flash has gotten.

And as for replying to all reviews, I figure if people are nice enough (or mean enough?) to respond to me, they deserve a response.

Thanks for the comment and the vote!

Walk-Smash-Walk Walk-Smash-Walk

Great

That was awsome, nice work.

TL3 TL3

lol

Good flash only thing that was a little bad was some of the sounds I couldn't understand like that little girl, and put some background music in the credits its just silent, People will stay and look at credits if theres a nice beat to it.

munchmed responds:

sure thing ;)

Tree... Tree...

....

Good drawing only thing I can tell you to make it better is to add sound, even just a background music would make it more enjoyable.

Hoodlums: Episode I Hoodlums: Episode I

Nice work

Good movie only two things wrong, first the lip syncing was a little off, and at the part when there in the resturant the background music was louder than there actual voice, but if you fixed thos up you will have one great movie.

Cactus Cactus

No blood?

You should of had his hand get stuck on the catus and then blood could come out but thats just me.

BellClock responds:

Good one. If you had a show on MTV I'd watch it.

Ab visits Devil May Cry 3 Ab visits Devil May Cry 3

No sound

The movie just didn't seem right to see people talking but not hearing there voice.

Scales Scales

Good Drawing

Nice work with the drawings, and at some parts it was pretty funny, good job.